The Emulait Starter Kit includes both the Anatomy and Classic baby bottle to provide you with everything you need for a better feeding experience. The Anatomy Bottle is our iconic breast-shaped baby bottle which allows you to emulate a more natural baby-to-breast position while feeding, facilitates better eye contact with your baby, and enables responsive feeding. The Classic bottle features a streamlined design for those on the go - perfect for travel, and fits snugly into most diaper bags.
Our customizable nipples simulate the form, feel and function of a real nipple. Flesh-like in both softness and texture with interior fibers that mimic milk ducts, the Emulait nipple is not stiff and rigid like other bottle nipples. The nipple stretches and elongates during bottle feeding, allowing your baby to use the natural suckling action they are born with and promoting oral development benefits that no other bottle provides.
Feed your baby with ease, knowing that our baby bottles are designed to minimize the likelihood of nipple confusion or bottle preference, and support prolonged breastfeeding.
Emulait is a first-of-its-kind biomimetic feeding system and is not like the conventional bottles that you may be familiar with. Our in-house lactation experts offer guidance to customers who need support using the bottle.
Our Starter Kit includes: Emulait Anatomy Bottle, Emulait Classic Bottle, 2 Emulait nipples, 2 caps, 2 lids, 3 Flow Control Valves, bottle brush. A complimentary 30-minute virtual feeding consultation with SimpliFed ($50 value) is also included.
- Aerophagia (anti-colic) system to reduce air swallowing
- Simulates the elasticity, texture, feel, shape, color, and milk flow rate of a real nipple
- Interior fibers mimic milk ducts and simulate the texture of a real nipple
- Slow, medium and fast flow rate controls
- Comfortable ergonomic grip for caregiver and baby
- 3-part easy assembly
- Graduation marks for easy measuring
- Dishwasher safe
- Holds 8oz/240ml
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, non-toxic, FDA-approved medical-grade silicone